Friday, November 10, 2006

serendipity

i meant to try so hard. really i did. and i slipped even more than before and disappointed even myself.

ah well, what can ya do

no sex no rock no drugs.

and as it stands, takingstock, it is a brand new day. i am a woman named gregori. i am also an ape names schnuckles. this conflation of the self impedes me. but never quite discouages the sense of schnucklish goodness. and what goodn3ess! my oh my my pretties there are shnuckles dripping down me. so shoot me already...no...please....

it's not a very nice brand new day. like trhe second day after creation - lame. i prefer monday myself. no, wait. pre-monday. pre-creation is better. i prefer to become a secretary with a crooked smile and penchant for raw tomato. but we'll settle for serendipity.

serendipity, for those not perceptive enough to realise, is a fabulous day-word. only used fordays of crazy killers-drawl. the killer awoke at dawn, and said i'm bored of you all. get lives.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, u'v posted again, in a good amount of time. That's what I like 2 c. Yes as we know u can be like Hoju, 2 the point: That post was like something he would write where I can hardly understand what u r on about other than ur emotions perhaps? lol. . Hope ur going okay! Ttyl Elle
P.S. U know u can change ur blogger password/username so u can look at my blog? just coz u mentioned that the other day..

12:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramblings... That's what I like to see, because then I know that my Kirani is doing okay :)

Flea

11:25 pm  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Kirani is back with a bang! (No bus-related pun intended... no, I'm not going to let you live this down :p)

12:01 pm  
Blogger Pirateguybrush said...

*waves*

Hello.

4:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves*

Goodbye

3:41 pm  
Blogger Pirateguybrush said...

I'd dearly love to comment on your latest post, 'mine', but I'll just say 'hmmmm' here, rather than comment on it directly.

11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home